Input Director is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-04. The program can be installed on WinOther, WinServer, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Input Director is designed for those folks that have two (or more) Windows systems set up at home. Using Input Director, you can position the monitors of your systems side-by-side and then control all of them via one keyboard/mouse. To transition which system you're controlling is as simple as moving the cursor off the screen on one system and it'll pop up on the next screen (similar to a multi-monitor setup) or via a hotkey combo.
Input Director also lets you share clipboard contents, so you can copy from one machine, switch over to another and then paste. This also works for files that are in network shared directories.
New features include:
* Supports Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
* Supports high DPI displays
* Fixed bug that could cause cursor to transition early
* Fixed bug that could cause cursor not to transition at the edge of the display
* Alt-tab and Ctrl-alt-del functioning on Windows 8/8.1/10
* Telling Input Director that a system has just one monitor when it has many will cause it to treat all monitors attached as 1 virtual monitor and not nag you about a mismatched number of monitors
* Executables, installer and uninstaller are now signed with a certificate for authenticity
* Upgraded Openssl library to v1.0.2e
* Input Director has been slimmed down - the IDVistaService and IDClipboardHelper processes have been retired
* Minor bug fixes
* Minor enhancements
Input Director (version 1.4) has a file size of 28.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 210 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.